Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bbox essential nappy Wallet.

So over a month ago we were planning our trip overseas for my brothers wedding.

Now with four children, 2 under 2, you have a fair amount of organising. 

The 1 thing I decided I "needed" was an essential nappy wallet.


(This is how I sold it to my husband) just think about the plane trip over they would be the perfect, a great way to store nappies, wipes and plastic bags. It 
comes with a portable change mat, so really hygienic. 

I was excited I had my sale pitch on, he looked at me and then I realised as it was about nappies and nappy changes he wasn't as enthused as I was :-) he was more than happy for me to get it, just not as excited as I was.


I have to say I love it. It did all that I wanted it too. It fit 2 huggies toddlers nappies, heaps of wipes and they didn't dry out. As well as a couple of plastic nappy bags, the change mat was so practical in the plane. 

It was nice to just grab the wallet and head into the cramped toilet without having to squish the nappy bag too

http://www.bubsandbeans.com.au/products/482/Nappy-Change/Nappy-Change-Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment