Wednesday 20 August 2014

Suppori Sling - my review

I headed out today with my new Suppori sling in my handbag, and how I wish I had this when my older 3 were younger. It was so handy to use the sling when I headed to the school, as it took my sons weight off me. Normally I am balancing my ten month old on my hip, and trying to keep a 2 year old occupied, by the time the big kids are finishing school I am normally really uncomfortable, But not today. The sling spreads the weight of bub over your whole body and makes it more comfortable.

After the school pick up, I decided on the real test the grocery store at dinnertime.

You see If i ever have to go shopping late in the afternoon, I normally I pop my son in the trolley and then 'try' to get my two year old to help me shop trying to make sure she doesn't get distracted, doesn't want to help choose food, and normally walk out slightly more stressed than when I walk in. A hungry and tired toddler and grocery shopping is not normally a good mix. So it was with a slight level of apprehension today when I realised I had ran out of wipes. Then I remembered, the Suppori Sling in my handbag, so I made a new plan, I popped Miss 2 in the trolley and grabbed my Suppori Sling, and Headed into the shop. It was so much easier as Miss 2 was happy, My ten month old was very happy (What bub doesn't love cuddles) and I walked out so much more relaxed than when I hopped in. 

The Suppori sling is designed for children that can sit up. It is designed for children to sit on your hip so from about 6 months to 2 years. (I tried Miss 2, and she still fits and thought it was a lot of fun) It is built in Japan, is very lightweight and fits nicely in your nappy bag. Its waterproof (not that I have much use for that at the moment in winter, but I will happily try it out come summer). It weighs less than an iphone, so I barely noticed it in my bag.

I choose the dark blue Sling, but there is so many colours to choose from.

http://www.bubsandbeans.com.au/products/536/Baby-Carriers-_-Slings/Suppori-Baby-Slings


No comments:

Post a Comment